PreHire Screening Services is a pre-employment background screening firm, based in Oklahoma City, providing clients throughout the United States with pre-employment screening services. Background screening services include criminal background checks, driving records, credit reports, employment verifications, education / degree verifications, drug testing, integrity / honesty testing, assessment testing, skills testing, prehire work sample simulations and more for their potential employees.
PreHire Screening is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS ARE NOT REMOTE POSITIONS. THEY ARE LOCATED AT OUR HEADQUARTERS IN OKLAHOMA CITY! ***
PREHIRE SCREENING IS CURRENTLY SEEKING QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION/S:
- Public Records Researcher & Verification Specialist
Hours: Full Time | Monday – Friday | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Compensation: $14.00-$16.00/hour starting pay with regular pay increases + health, dental, vacation and 401(k) retirement benefits with company match.
Knowledge & Skills Required for Public Record Researchers:
- No experience necessary in criminal records research or court processes
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must enjoy being on the computer most of the day
- Must be proficient with computers and typing
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize
- Ability to quickly add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to problem solve in complex situations
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions
Public Records Researcher & Verification Specialist responsibilities include:
- Verify criminal records and other records for pre-employment background checks
- Research criminal record information using court websites and other sources
- Submit criminal record search requests to public record vendors
- Communicate with vendors regarding status of orders and questions about results
- Verify criminal records by contacting court clerks ad other agencies
- Enter reportable results accurately into our secure client portal
- Determine whether records are reportable based on client’s specifications
- Determine whether records are reportable based on Federal and State laws
- Verifying previous employment and education through vendor systems
- Verifying previous employment and education by phone
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Please no calls! We will review resumes and call to schedule interviews.