Careers At PreHire
PreHire Screening Services is a pre-employment background screening firm, based in Oklahoma City, providing clients throughout the United States with pre-employment screening services. Background screening services include criminal background checks, driving records, credit reports, employment verifications, education / degree verifications, drug testing, integrity / honesty testing, assessment testing, skills testing, prehire work sample simulations and more for their potential employees.
PreHire Screening is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PREHIRE SCREENING IS CURRENTLY SEEKING QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION/S:
- Public Records Researcher
Hours: Full Time | Monday – Friday | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Compensation: $11.50/hour starting pay + health, dental, vacation and 401(k) retirement benefits with company match.
Knowledge & Skills Required for Public Record Researchers:
- No experience necessary in criminal records research or court processes.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must enjoy being on the computer most of the day
- Must be proficient with computers and typing
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize
- Ability to quickly add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to problem solve in complex situations
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions
Public Records Researcher’s responsibilities include:
- Verify criminal records and other records for pre-employment background checks
- Research criminal record information using court websites and other sources
- Submit criminal record search requests to public record vendors
- Communicate with vendors regarding status of orders and questions about results
- Verify criinal records by contacting court clerks ad other agencies
- Enter reportable results accurately into our secure client portal
- Determine whether records are reportable based on client’s specifications
- Determine whether records are reportable based on Federal and State laws
- Verifying previous employment and education through vendor systems
- Verifying previous employment and education by phone
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no calls! We will review resumes and call to schedule interviews.