PreHire Screening Services offers fully integrated, nationwide employee drug and alcohol testing and substance abuse testing solutions at more than 13,000 collection sites to help you easily implement and maintain a successful drug-free workplace. Whether for pre-employment, random, post-accident or reasonable suspicion, we can help. We also assist you with administration of your drug testing program, to ensure you stay compliant with non-DOT, DOT, federal and state regulations and requirements.
Why Choose PreHire for your Lab-Based Employee Drug Testing Needs?
- We can have you set up for lab-based employee drug testing the same day!
- Pricing for lab-based drug testing as low as $29.00 per test.
- We have more than 13,000 collection site locations in our network.
- We are a full service company providing urine, hair follicle and oral fluid drug testing services for DOT, non-DOT, pre-employment, random, post-accident and reasonable suspicion purposes.
- No extra charges. Pricing includes all forms, supplies, collection, testing, reporting and MRO (Medical Review Officer) review of all test results (positive and negative).
- Results normally returned within 24 hours.
- Great customer service! We are a phone call away if you ever have any questions.
Why Drug Test Employees?
Many companies and institutions have adopted pre-employment, random, post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug testing policies to preserve the safety and productivity of their employees and organizations. By using an effective and accredited drug testing program, you can lessen the effects of drug abuse, including absenteeism, tardiness, employee turnover, attitude problems, embezzlement, low productivity, crime and violence.
Employee Drug Testing Services include:
Lab Based Drug Testing (non-DOT, DOT & Random)
Turnaround Time: 24-48 Hours
Urine testing, the most common screening method, is an accurate and reliable way to detect casual drug use that occurred within the past 72 hours. PreHire has partnered with Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp to provide any type of drug screening available at more than 13,000 collection sites throughout the US. The most common drug screen types are 5, 9 and 10 panel urine drug screens. Pricing includes forms, collection, testing, Medical Review Officer (MRO) review of all tests (positive and negative), re-confirmation of positive tests, and reporting by fax, email or our web-based system. Contact us for pricing.
Hair Follicle Drug Testing
Turnaround Time: 24-48 Hours
Hair testing for drugs of abuse is the only drug-testing method available that provides up to a 90-day drug use history. This makes hair testing an ideal solution for pre-employment and random testing protocols. When compared with urine specimen testing, hair testing provides up to 2.5 times the number of positives and a longer detection window. Hair testing tests for the 5 most common classes of drugs. These are amphetamines (including ecstasy), cocaine, marijuana, opiates and phencyclidine (PCP). Specimens can be collected by the employer and overnighted to the laboratory for testing or the applicant can be sent to one of 3,000 collection facilities. Contact us for pricing.
Rapid Drug Testing Cup
Turnaround Time: 3-5 Minutes
The RediCup 5 or 10 Panel drug screening device, with its all-inclusive, self contained cup, minimizes collector exposure to urine, making it ideal for on-site pre-employment and random testing protocols. This cup is FDA approved and meets all current established and legally defensible SAMSHA cutoff detection levels. The accuracy is comparable to lab GC/MS standards. This cutting edge technology delivers fast results which are easily read with no urine handling or dip cards. Cups are simple to use and provide results in 3-5 minutes. Positive results are sent to a laboratory for confirmation.
Rapid Oral Fluid Drug Testing Device
Turnaround Time: 10 Minutes
The On-Site Oral 6-Panel drug screening device is a non-invasive testing solution that eliminates the need for urine collection, making it ideal for on-site pre-employment and random testing protocols. Provides a gender-neutral drug screening device without privacy issues, eliminating the need for same sex collectors. Provides results in 10 minutes. Positive results are sent to a laboratory for confirmation.
Rapid Alcohol Breath Test Device
Turnaround Time: 2 Minutes
The Reditest alcohol breath test is a self-contained, non-intrusive screening device, making it ideal for pre-employment, random and cause screening. Provides results in 2 minutes.
Consider The FACTS
The National Institute on Drug Abuse named drug abuse as the most common health hazard in the American workplace.
- 10% to 23% of American workers (less than age 40) use drugs on the job.
- 43% of cocaine addicts sell drugs at work, 63% of cocaine addicts report that they can easily buy drugs at work.
- Employees who abuse drugs are about 30-35% less productive than non-users.
- Employees who abuse drugs and alcohol cause more than 40% of on-the-job injuries.
- Employees who abuse drugs are more likely to steal to support their habit.
- Employed drug abusers cost their employers about twice as much in medical and worker compensation claims as their drug-free coworkers.
How would implementing drug testing be beneficial to our company?
The employee with a substance abuse problem:
- Is late for work 3 times more than the non-abuser
- Is absent 16 times more than the non-abuser
- Has 2.5 times as many absences of 8 days or more than the non-abuser
- Uses sick benefits 3 times more than the non-abuser
- Is 5 times more likely to file for worker's compensation because they are involved in 3.6 times more accidents than the non-abuser
- Has 7 times more garnished proceedings than the average employee